Saturday, August 20, 2016

"How to Divorce Part 3" is available on Createspace.com. Now for the memoir and "infidelity."

So book 3 in the trilogy How to Divorce  is now available. It is on createspace.com. But it is also available on amazon.com and in the kindle store (this could take up to 24 hours because it just went live on create space. I will share the links when they are live.)

I am psyched. Now I can give my attention to the next book in the pipeline which is the Paris memoir: PARIS: My First 3 Months I am kinda finding that I am not huge into the memoir. It is bringing back memories I kinda don't want to think about.

I mean, everybody knows I dropped out of Phd school. I am a phd dropout. And the reason ultimately is that I decided that I needed the experience like I needed a hole in my head. But writing the memoir also reminds me of how I came to this decision. And the missteps and the naiveté and the outright sabotage that resulted in this decision to drop out.

Don't get me wrong. I have not had a day of regret. I don't think phds are for everybody and ultimately, if you can't find work when you are done, what the hell is the point of all that torture and torment? But still. I find this memoir a little bit difficult to process emotionally. So we shall see if I finish it or push it to the side as I tend to do with things I find unpalatable. You should know that I am the ultimate escape artist. I like to just escape - that is, tune out. Into my own world.

But, so, yea, book 3 is ready. And now I am working on the memoir. Right behind the memoir is another book called, Infidelity.


So my favorite chapter in How to Divorce Part 3 is "How to Have a Zen Divorce."
The chapter that scares me is "How to Hide Money From Your Spouse." I think I could get in trouble with that chapter. But let's see what happens. I tried to stress the disclaimer that I was not advising anybody to actually do it.


No comments:

Post a Comment