Saturday, August 20, 2016

10 Good Books About Divorce on Amazon.com's Bestseller's List

Hi Everyone!

I see I have some pageviews already! Yeah! Thank you for reading. It is encouraging to know that I don't always just talk to myself - which, by the way, is what I do best. And guess what? Not only do I talk to myself, now I have started to answer myself! Do you think it's my age?? Like, am I friggin' old? Is that why? I answer myself! As if I am a child talking to my wise, old mother!!

Maybe I should not have shared that....

So anyways. I just finished a compilation of DIVORCE BOOKS for Divorce Saloon. A list of 10.  I found them on Amazon, on the bestsellers list. If you are looking for good divorce books, maybe you can check them out. Or check out one of mine! Click on one in the right column and go straight to kindle!

Or just link to the list on Divorce Saloon is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment