Saturday, August 20, 2016

Infidelity, MY NEW BOOK HITS THE SHELVES!

So it has arrived.

My latest book, Infidelity is ready for consumption.

How do I feel? I am relieved. It can be very stressful writing and editing books, I must say. I enjoy writing a lot more than editing. And I hate promoting and marketing because I am not good at it. Indeed, I am sitting here looking at this beautiful book and I have no idea how I am going to drum up interest in it. It is a rather daunting task. But I figure that I can at least start on this platform here. This blog that is read by 2.5 people. Me being the .5.

So the book is available on Amazon Kindle, Amazon Paper Back and Createspace.com. I would recommend buying from Createspace.com today because there could be a delay of a day or so of it being available on Amazon.

Thanks for reading and have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment