Friday, August 19, 2016

Editing "How to Divorce Part 3"

It is a new day. I am in the middle of making breakfast. Today I am having a porridge made with peanut powder. So I guess it is a peanut porridge. I never made it before. It is an experiment. We shall see how it turns out. You should know that I am a godawful cook and quite dangerous in the kitchen. If you have time, check out my YouTube channel about cooking. I stopped updating it for a while but one day I will go back to it.

So today, on my agenda after breakfast, I am editing How to Divorce Part 3. I think this is my favorite one in the series. It is a trilogy of 3 books on "how to divorce" and it was supposed to be the "light" one but I think I like it the best. I talk about things like how to have a zen divorce, how to "consciously uncouple" and how to throw a divorce party. There is one chapter which will probably get me into trouble. It is called How To Hide Money From Your Spouse Before A Divorce.

I am not 100 percent sure that that chapter is appropriate but...

After that, I have to do some work on the memoir about my first 3 months in Paris. It's called PARIS: My first 3 Months. And you thought I only write divorce books. Nah. I write about just about everything possible to write about, my friend. Well, almost everything.

After that, I have another trilogy of books in my head - divorce books -  plus there is the book about some of my recipes when I was trying to cook that I think could be fun.

It is a lot of writing, isn't it? What is up with all this writing? I don't know. I just suddenly decided that I want to write a whole bunch of books. Maybe 100. Yes, I said 100. It is a personal experiment. And a lot of them are already written since I have all these blogs going back to the 1990s. I mean, books like The Law School Rules, I am going to do a revised version of that. So I am already well on the way to 100. Don't worry. Something just crystalized in my mind that it is time to pull these projects out and set them into books for folks who would like to read them.

But it is so much work! Don't let anybody tell you that writing is easy. It is painfully difficult. But in th end, when I see the books, it gives me a sense of joy and satisfaction.

So later, dolls. Am heading to my desk to edit How to Divorce Part 3. It will be on Amazon Kindle Store for 99 cents tomorrow in e-book format. And also paperback. Do you think it will be an amazon bestseller?

No comments:

Post a Comment