Tuesday, August 23, 2016

I fancy myself to be an aspiring poet

POETRY


So, in addition to wanting to write 100 books, I also fancy meself a bit of a poet but I don't dare call myself a poet so that is why the title These Are Not Poems seemed so perfect to me.  Cause really, I am not a bleeping poet and I know it.

This is my first book of poetry that I put out there but hardly the first set of poems I ever wrote. I don't know where the others are right now but I am sure that I will find them one day. What do you think of the cover? I changed it from the one below it. Do you think it is better?

What are the poems about? Life. The earth. God. The World. People. Nature.

You can find them on amazon.

Still waiting on Infidelity. Will publish on Thursday...


THIS IS THE NEW COVER











No comments:

Post a Comment