Thursday, August 18, 2016

Divorce, Booklyn, Paris

I have half a day left and I haven't started writing as yet. I have two books in the pipeline to be completed within the next week at the latest. They are 1) How to Divorce Part 3 and Paris: My First 3 Months.

It is funny how I found the latter. I write a lot of things and blogs and books and then I forget all about them as I said in the previous post. Just this morning I found a book I wrote and published on lulu.com called A summer in Brooklyn a Summer in Paris. I wrote this in 2004 and published it in 2008. On lulu.com. I don't think anybody ever ordered a copy cause I never received any royalties from lulu but as I said in the previous post you can read an excerpt of it on Google books here. 

It is incrediblde how this type of stuff happens because very typically, when I arrived in Paris nearly 5 years ago - for the fourth time in my life (so I have been to Paris 4 times) - I started a blog called When Jeannie Went to Paris. I proceeded to make the blog private. And a year into it, I stopped blogging and forgot all about the blog. Couldn't even remember which email and password I used. Then I suddenly remember and boom! I got into the blog this week and I was like, "wow!" This is a book! So I have been working on it a little, editing it, and I hope to have it by next week on Amazon Kindle and in the bookstore too.



No comments:

Post a Comment