Sunday, November 7, 2021

The Art of Seduction

 NEW BOOK!!!


Hi everyone!

I  have a new book in my collection. It is a book of poetry called Seduce That, Darling! Here is a link to me reading one of my favorites of the set Editing a poem I wrote in my new book of Poetry called, Seduce That Darling ....It's on Amazon. - YouTube

I had started this project years ago but left it to tackle a few other projects (two of which will hopefully be published by the end of this year as well.)

This collection of poems is based on the bestselling book by Robert Greene called The Art of Seduction. Well, I should say, loosely based. Not all the poems are inspired by this book but quite a few are.

I thought his book was very amusing and entertaining and I used to read it while I was working out on my stationary bike. I used it as a distraction mechanism because I hate exercising. So the strategy was that I would read a chapter from beginning to end and all this time, I would pedal, and then when the chapter was completely read, I could stop pedaling.

I worked pretty well but then when I finished the book, I stopped exercising, and over time, I ballooned by 15 pounds, although, to be fair, a part of that was brought on by the pandemic and a part of that is just my age.

Anyway, darlings, I hope you will check out the book and get your copy today. I think it would make a nice gift to self but also to others (especially for occasions like Christmas, Birthdays and Valentine's Day.

That's all for now. I will update you when the other two books are published.

Talk soon.

 Seduce That, Darling!: A Small Collection of Poems: Lewis, Marion T.D. T.D.: 9798756044010: Amazon.com: Books 

No comments:

Post a Comment