Friday, November 26, 2021

La Maison Bleu (The Blue House): My Latest Book

La Maison Bleu.

Key words: French Country Farm House, French country style. French decor. Maison a la Campagne. Country house.



Hi Guys!

I am still on my quest to write 100 books and I just published my latest, La Maison Bleu.

This is a first-person narrative about my quest to buy a house in Normandy, France. Why Normandy? I love it there: Deaville, Trouville, Rouen, Honfleur, Caen, Cabourg and other beautiful towns. The problem was that loving Normandy is not enough of a reason to buy a house in Normandy. Buying a house in France, it turns out, is very complicated when you are not paying cash. French banks are difficult to convince, and there are other aspects of the process that will not be as easy as a croissant.

La Maison Bleu is my personal story, of how the process of buying a house in France unfolded, and how my dream of owning a French country house in Normandy concluded.

You can get the book in Kindle format, paperback and hardcover.


La Maison Bleu: The Year I spent trying to buy a French country house in Normandy, France https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09MHKGTXK/ref=cm_sw_r_em_apan_glt_296YP320VRK1X



No comments:

Post a Comment