Thursday, August 18, 2016

A Summer In Brooklyn, a Summer in Paris

Look what I found! See, I told you that I don't only write divorce books. I can't believe how quickly I forgot that I had written this book! I had forgotten all about this little book I wrote in 2004 and I stumbled upon it today when I googled myself. Amazing. And it is so timely now with the 2016 elections where all the candidates, every other word out of the mouths is "Paris" because of the terrorism, etc.

I am a huge Hillary fan and her headquarters are in Brooklyn, in my old backyard. So this is really fun to find. I have no idea about lulu.com at this point as I have never received any royalties from them in all these years. So I don't think this book is selling like hot cakes exactly. But it is out there. And when I read this excerpt on google books, it gave me a tickle.

By the way, the photo is mine. I took it on my old camera. It is my old church. The little courtyard leading from the rectory to the auditorium. Once upon a time, I was the receptionist here. It was my part time job when I was in college.

No comments:

Post a Comment